UMIDIGI Z PRO device is the very first flagship released under the UMIDIGI brand name (previously Umi) or this is shown for the first time at MWC 2017 in the last week.The device carries the same winning specifications of the Umi Z and gives the meaning of the powerful Helio X27 processor and this is added the new brand latest dual-camera lens setups in it, This is able to further expand the camera department.
The power of a dual lens camera setup: endless possibilities
- This device shows the Sony 13 MP dual camera lens technology and its cameras achieve the following modes:
- The very sharp and close up photos and videos with an optical zoom at 2x and a digital zoom up to 3x.
- This is the first Android device with iPhone’s “Live Photo”.
- The “3D Capture” is moved its mode removes from the picture after it has been taken in it.
- Live Photo” Mode, the first Android device with iPhone’s “Live Photo”.
Its frontal camera with the Samsung 13 MP sensor and a Soft Light LED guarantees that good quality selfies even in difficult situations.
Pre-sale starts March 10, just 4,999 pieces available worldwide at $249.99!
During the time of it pre-sale that now starts and will end on March 27 in this time period snatch the UMIDIGI Z PRO with a $50 discount, lowering the total price to an outstanding $249.99.So if you are not like these and not interested in that the new camera features so you can get Umi Z for an even lower price tag of $229.99.It’s both cameras aside, share the very same hardware the flagship decore Mediatek Helio X27 clocked at 2.6 GHz, and the 3,780 mAh battery in 8.2 mm slim full-metal unibody.Its 4 GB of RAM and 32 GB internal storage with up to 256 GB TF card to expand memory, a SHARP 5.5-inch Full-HD display.